Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 366 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross New York, New York! category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 366 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 366 puzzle 5
- Capital of Victoria, Australia
- Surround of a room's entrance or exit
- Flinching, jerking back
- Cover furniture with cloth
- He opens doors when homeowners have lost the keys
- Signs of authentication of silver pieces
- Synthetic fabric with low moisture absorbency
- Privacy, namelessness
- Into the water from a ship
- Natural painkiller found in the brain
- "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of __"
- Overly ornate, pretentious, pompous
- World's largest arboreal mammal
- __ World, Sam Cooke heart-melting song
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 366
Parent category: Codycross New York, New York!
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.