Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 363 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross New York, New York! category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 363 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 363 puzzle 4
- 1588 victory for England: defeat of the Spanish __
- Silas __, George Eliot's weaver
- Salzburg's most famous musical son
- Amethyst Amelia Kelly: aka rapper Iggy __
- The eighth month of the year
- Sum paid for capturing a fugitive
- Spanish word for man
- Oval fruits often stuffed or marinated
- Arnold __, golfer with drink named after him
- Trousers that stop above the knee
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 363
Parent category: Codycross New York, New York!
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.