Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 361 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross New York, New York! category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 361 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 361 puzzle 2
- Category of literature; made-up stories
- One who scans for land on a ship
- Bitterness, resentment
- Freezing in hip-hop funk dance before continuing
- Largest city in Canada in terms of population
- Green gem and Ireland's nickname
- French artist who painted "Joy of Life": Henri __
- Gift to mark a celebratory occasion
- Lying under oath
- Swarming insects, a Biblical plague of them
- Study of mechanical systems used for body parts
- Country that won the first FIFA World Cup
- Antonym of success
- Another word for pubs
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 361
Parent category: Codycross New York, New York!
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.