Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 360 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Pet Shop category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 360 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 360 puzzle 3
- Icy crystal unlike another
- Electronic voice amplifier
- DC Comics botany expert and supervillain
- Blood cells that control post-injury bleeding
- Areas of hair grown down the sides of a man's face
- Wall-hanging circle for tiny arrows
- The relationship between cause and effect
- First American to orbit the Earth
- __ 64; computer used by 1980s gamers
- Led astray by misplaced reasoning
- Without end
- Small wooden tool for removing trapped food
- Rays of natural nighttime light from the sky
- Former UN Secretary General from Ghana
- Attraction between people
- Without instruments
- City nicknamed Venice of the North
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 360
Parent category: Codycross Pet Shop
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.