Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 357 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Pet Shop category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 357 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 357 puzzle 3
- Bitterness, sharpness of taste
- Cagliari is this island's capital city
- Having no idea, being out of touch
- Taking place every other year
- One of the individual small bones in the spine
- The murder of a king
- Expensive, underground edible fungi
- Hit, wounded, overcome with disease
- One-wheeled transport
- Purgative drug used to treat constipation
- Hesitated, stumbled
- Break a code
- Two different words that mean the same thing
- __ dog, yoga position
- Series of written symbols that represent numbers
- Once a play finishes, the actors do this on stage
- Plant with yellow flowers and edible leaves
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 357
Parent category: Codycross Pet Shop
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.