Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 35 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Under The Sea category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 35 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 35 puzzle 2
- Circus act with muscular performer
- Shiitake and Portobello are edible types of __
- Sport where balls are thrown and must be avoided
- Ergophobia is the fear of the __
- Received money after a loved one's passing
- Formal word for the term pirate
- Rotating circular platter to eat buffet foods from
- Minuscular metal device under the skin of a pet
- Electromagnetic oven
- A yacht or other boat with twin hulls in parallel
- Last name of the main character in Star Wars
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 35
Parent category: Codycross Under The Sea
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.