Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 342 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Pet Shop category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 342 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 342 puzzle 2
- Monkey with long snout, genus Papio
- Peter Pan's danced around instead of following him
- Indicate, signify
- Musical shows, e.g. La Traviata, Madama Butterfly
- Diego __, husband of Frida Kahlo
- Composed and standing ready
- Nagging doubts, apprehensions, second thoughts
- Greek god of sleep
- Country gaining independence from Serbia in 2008
- Section of broccoli
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 342
Parent category: Codycross Pet Shop
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.