Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 338 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross The 70's category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 338 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 338 puzzle 2
- Fan-shaped molluscs
- Shutting a door loudly
- Convenience store on a small scale
- Finishing blow
- American word for what Britons call a pram
- Revamp, modernize
- Cultured, not considered vulgar
- Aerospace industry's corrosion-resistant metal, Ti
- Thinking deeply and unhappily
- Largest city in Brazil
- Warning signs
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 338
Parent category: Codycross The 70's
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.