Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 337 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross The 70's category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 337 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 337 puzzle 5
- Current name for the city of Bombay, India
- Street robber
- Tattered around the edges
- Preserving meat with smoke or salt
- Every seven days
- Object or idea that becomes an obsession
- Ice hockey players wear them on their feet
- __ Weasley, father of Ron, Ginny plus five more
- He abdicated the throne in 1936: __ VIII
- The act of paying someone for the use of something
- Stage name of the late DJ Tim Bergling
- Oliver Twist is one
- They wear halos
- The spire on a castle
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 337
Parent category: Codycross The 70's
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.