Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 334 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross The 70's category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 334 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 334 puzzle 4
- Apprehended by law enforcement officers
- One who brings home the bacon
- 1934 song that enjoyed astronomical success
- Pressure ulcers from spending too long immobile
- Fast athlete
- More than one patella
- Gin and vermouth drinks
- Chaos, unrest
- The capital of Chile
- Dark feline that is considered unlucky by some
- Machines for taking mud from a river
- Rid the body of poisons or impurities
- Radioactive element Po discovered by Marie Curie
- Reading carefully, thoroughly
- Scandinavian city built in 1550 by a Swedish king
- Nocturnal snake-like fish that hides in crevices
- Wholly, completely
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 334
Parent category: Codycross The 70's
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.