Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 331 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross The 70's category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 331 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 331 puzzle 3
- Stationary, not moving
- A singing group
- University qualification
- Loud noise; bat used in tennis
- Father of Zeus
- Thrusts in fencing; strength training exercises
- Prickly desert plant
- It's a particle of light
- The color of Jimi Hendrix's haze
- Ocean where the island of Mauritius is located
- Public oration, e.g. a TED Talks
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 331
Parent category: Codycross The 70's
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.