Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 327 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross The 70's category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 327 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 327 puzzle 3
- Evander __; The Real Deal heavyweight boxer
- Said of gardens stretching out over a large area
- Indecency, wickedness
- Filled with things in an untidy way
- Third and last of Julius Caesar's wives
- Historically, how Indian princes were called
- Composition or building
- Amusing, entertaining, fun
- To adapt to use in warfare
- Thickened, emulsified
- Shoes that make a person look taller
- Country with the highest waterfall
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 327
Parent category: Codycross The 70's
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.