Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 325 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross The 70's category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 325 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 325 puzzle 3
- City where the Titanic was built
- Nelson Mandela autobiography: "Long Walk to __"
- Type of restaurant where you can order chow mein
- Squandering something
- Cutting back leaves or twigs for new season growth
- Vermeer painting, Girl With a Pearl __
- Gave birth to puppies
- Preserved remains of animals and plants in rocks
- Person with surgically removed limb
- New and revolutionary
- Twist, bend in odd shapes
- The room where a baby sleeps at home
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 325
Parent category: Codycross The 70's
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.