Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 305 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Science Lab category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 305 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 305 puzzle 4
- These public transit carriages run on railways
- Batter's head protection in baseball
- Father or mother
- Large bodies of water becoming polluted by plastic
- Something that holds up well; strong
- Hang around in the air, like a bad smell
- Short-range cannon, sounds like brickwork element
- Printer that fires droptlets of fluid onto paper
- Two-legged creatures
- King of the jungle, his consort is Jane
- Person after whom a discovery is named
- Words in singing, rather than the instrumentation
- Teeter totter
- Walt __, the creator of Mickey Mouse
- Soak up
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 305
Parent category: Codycross Science Lab
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.