Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 29 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Under The Sea category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 29 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 29 puzzle 3
- __ Crusoe, novel by Daniel Defoe
- Small onions, used in the same way as regular ones
- Latin term often used to refer to another self
- Nietzschean belief that nothing really exists
- __ Gymnastics, sport with balls, hoops and more
- Trancelike state of altered consciousness
- Road going above another
- Coral live in __ and make up the reefs
- To remove troops from a combat area
- Tom Selleck's 80s crime show
- Data that proves the facts
- Sea __ is a squishy, sausage-shaped animal
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 29
Parent category: Codycross Under The Sea
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.