Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 29 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Under The Sea category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 29 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 29 puzzle 2
- To actively not notice someone or something
- Act of pleading to a deity in a word or thought
- German city divided by a wall during the Cold War
- 2015 James Bond star, __ Craig
- Music festival performance areas
- Plural of leaf, pile of them off a tree
- The loudness of music on a device
- __ Island, South African prison that held Mandela
- Water __, appliance that makes warm showers possible
- Usual narrator in Sherlock Holmes stories: Dr. __
- Moveable symbol to show where pointer is
- Casts protect __ bones
- Handgun with only one chamber
- To hear what someone is saying attentively
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 29
Parent category: Codycross Under The Sea
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.