Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 29 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Under The Sea category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 29 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 29 puzzle 1
- They pulverize boiled potatoes
- Significant city in Ancient Mesopotamia
- Person who works in the army
- When one thing partially covers another
- A bill
- Superman home planet, noble gas
- A popular way of dressing during a particular time
- One charged with police duties
- Mackerel is a food fish with __ backs
- Db on the periodic table
- Related to the Dugong, large sea mammal
- Roman goddess of wisdom and divine counsel
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 29
Parent category: Codycross Under The Sea
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.