Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 286 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Library category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 286 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 286 puzzle 5
- Mixes seamlessly
- The Hindu festival of light is called __
- Language family of Hungarian and Finnish
- Removing hair using hot, sticky substance
- Loose mixture of small stones and sand
- Longest type of captured snake
- Queen of Troy, mother of Hector and Paris
- Abundant mineral-gem, also used in electronics
- Stephen King book and film about telekinetic girl
- Replicas of vehicles, made to scale
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 286
Parent category: Codycross Library
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.