Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 284 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Library category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 284 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 284 puzzle 2
- In a state of chaos, a complete mess
- Description applied to Frank, Pepys and Evelyn
- Understood by specialists only
- Not sitting
- You should look __ before crossing a road
- Tree pruner
- Slapping of the palms
- Cleaning abrasively
- Laughing like a witch
- Orange flower to honor dead in Mexico festival
- Where the sound comes out of a stereo
- Detective Jim__, played by James Garner
- French word for a casino game dealer
- The study of viruses
- Pompous, pretentious
- The capital of Uzbekistan
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 284
Parent category: Codycross Library
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.