Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 271 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Casino category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 271 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 271 puzzle 1
- Auditory membrane shaped like a cone
- Term for a temporary military camp
- Doling out
- More than half illuminated
- Game played on ice with flat stones and brooms
- Former Soviet country; all children play chess
- Most common of this bird lives in farm structure
- Major port on Argentina's Paraná River
- Three is a crowd, two is __
- Samuel L. __, US actor
- Fruit stewed or boiled, dessert
- Not sick
- Musical follow-up film: Mamma Mia! Here We __
- Sobbing tearfully
- Wearable travel bag with numerous huge pockets
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 271
Parent category: Codycross Casino
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.