Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 268 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Casino category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 268 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 268 puzzle 1
- Peter __, French philosopher, lover of Héloïse
- Spray can
- Someone who likes to organize things with time
- A funny name for an earring
- Squares of filled Italian pasta
- One who thinks very highly of oneself
- Stands on the mound in baseball
- The other name for tungsten, symbol W
- To spread out a liquid, thin, scatter
- Heavy fabric interwoven with a rich, raised design
- Professional card player
- Land of Legos, famous pastry named after itself
- Hatched, __ and despatched describes life stages
- The shape of a baseball field
- Late replacement on the ill-fated Apollo 13 flight
- Post-life ceremony
- Bananensis Blennys are found in the __ Atlantic
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 268
Parent category: Codycross Casino
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.