Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 258 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Paris category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 258 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 258 puzzle 1
- Pins on the bottom of track runners' shoes
- 2000 US presidential candidate and eco warrior
- By no means unknown
- "Mighty oaks from little __ grow"
- Wrote Hound Dog with partner Stoller
- The Coathanger's and Opera House's home city
- Street with restricted direction
- Branching tube sponges are usually a __ color
- African lake also called Lake Nyasa
- 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games mascot
- SI derived unit of pressure named after physicist
- Religious woman who heads a convent
- La Isla __, Spanish-style Madonna single
- Empty promises, such as would fill flying balloons
- Time to get the __ jumpers and scarves out
- Unrealistically high price for certain assets
- __ Board, large paper used for science projects
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 258
Parent category: Codycross Paris
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.