Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 245 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Paris category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 245 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 245 puzzle 2
- Frances __, actress known for Fargo
- Putting green gofer
- Kate Middleton's royal title, Duchess of __
- Acknowledgement of truth; entrance fee
- Question on every Dallas fan's lips in 1980
- King of Aragon, sponsor of Columbus
- Flyer who assesses performance of new aircraft
- A millionaire
- Well-known stage actor; played Henry Taylor on 24
- Major global hit for Boy George and band, Karma __
- Science founded by Archimedes
- __ Rock, Jerusalem's gold-roofed shrine
- Dmitri __, created the table of chemical elements
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 245
Parent category: Codycross Paris
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.