Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 243 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Paris category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 243 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 243 puzzle 5
- Repurpose items, creating more value
- Capital of Thailand
- Tidal wave caused by an earthquake
- This Croydon singer's real name is Michael Omari
- __ chronology, backwards time in story
- Robin Williams film about supernatural board game
- Dog made a vocal and hostile sound
- Large North American brown bear
- Another word for tournament or competition
- Nancy Drew's genre
- Warmest; with the highest temperatures
- The way one who gives twice does it
- Making clay items in a wheel and firing them
- Müller-__, white grape created by Swiss botanist
- Small power source with positive and negative ends
- Great musician or composer
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 243
Parent category: Codycross Paris
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.