Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 238 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Medieval Times category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 238 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 238 puzzle 4
- Transition metal, used in electric guitar strings
- Haitian religion complete with magic and priests
- The largest and best-known cuttlefish
- A picnic basket
- Witches' rides
- __ gland, gin and orange for simians
- Skin infection caused by virus
- Dog's necklace
- Petit __, French kids wear, means "small boat"
- Fruit that makes a split
- Bones of the ankle joint, connected to the tibia
- Country where actress Salma Hayek was born
- Sunken, concave, indented, recessed
- Line from center to circumference of circle
- Cleaning devices on a vehicle windscreen
- Per __, for each person or individual
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 238
Parent category: Codycross Medieval Times
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.