Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 220 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Amusement Park category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 220 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 220 puzzle 1
- __ & blues has its origins in blues and jazz
- Dark, gloomy architectural style
- Tropical fruits with pink flesh and green outer
- __ game or room designed to puzzle those trapped
- The consequence of an action; outcome
- French city, sounds like a Greek mythical city
- Caffeinated beverage
- Phobos and __ are the moons of Mars
- In tales, they live in lamps and grant wishes
- Academic document granted by university
- They protect the entrance to a palace
- Prairie wolf; golden jackal
- Treated honestly, impartially
- Companion to the famous detective Sherlock Holmes
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 220
Parent category: Codycross Amusement Park
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.