Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 213 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Amusement Park category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 213 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 213 puzzle 5
- Spain's "Catholic Monarchs": Ferdinand and __
- Coastal, on the shore of a lake
- Trait of being obsessed with yourself
- It is similar to a duck, but no duck at all
- Say what your greatest __ is in a job interview
- Fiction or drama with high degree of suspense
- A baker's dozen
- Substance or preparation used to treat a disease
- Legal film with Kevin Bacon, Minnie Driver
- An artist whose canvas is a wall or a ceiling
- Tractors powered by __ were created in 1892 Iowa
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 213
Parent category: Codycross Amusement Park
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.