Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 212 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Amusement Park category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 212 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 212 puzzle 1
- Geographic area atop of the world
- A dead __ is someone's double, a doppelganger
- Soris, founder of the 4th Ancient Egyptian Dynasty
- To neglect or pay no attention to
- Family originators of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Royal composer in England from 1710
- __ Huxley, English writer, Brave New World
- Puckering in cloth
- Roman goddess of the dawn
- Witty response
- Air __, oxygen-providing Australian musical duo
- Bologna-based motorcycle manufacturer
- Fly larva, white worm-like larva
- Tree or insect that came in a plague
- Official currency of Gambia
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 212
Parent category: Codycross Amusement Park
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.