Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 21 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Under The Sea category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 21 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 21 puzzle 4
- Tight-fitting undergarment worn by ladies
- People who work on television or the stage
- To take something away from a place or area
- Child's toy; dangerous desert snake
- __ under, overwhelmed by the amount of work
- Moved back and forth, like a baby's crib
- African country begins with the fifth vowel
- Pen name of Arthur Eric Blair: George __
- Johnnie __, well-known Scotch whiskey
- Genderless term for husband or wife
- __ Pankhurst, opposed WWI and became a socialist
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 21
Parent category: Codycross Under The Sea
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.