Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 206 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Amusement Park category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 206 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 206 puzzle 3
- Strong dark coffee, literally "pressed out"
- Kick __, give something up that is bad for you
- Country bordered only by Spain, capital Lisbon
- Short, musical play, often funny
- Appropriate, suitable
- A blessing in __
- Some mysteries will always remain __
- An Ankh is an ancient __ good luck charm
- A shiny black substance that is used in pencils
- Everyone celebrates this once a year
- Ancient two-wheeled vehicle pulled by humans
- A flap opening in a ceiling or into the floor
- The equivalent of a manicure but for the feet
- Encephalitis is __ of the brain
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 206
Parent category: Codycross Amusement Park
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.