Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 196 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Ancient Egypt category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 196 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 196 puzzle 3
- Author of Interview with the Vampire
- Upholstered chair that leans back
- Confection of ice cream, espresso and cream
- A shape with five sides
- Unscrupulous seizers
- Patron of Scotland, his feast day is November 30
- Prosperous Qing emperor, grandson of Kangxi
- The ling is a long thin fish from the North __
- The __, oil-on-canvas of a kitchen maid, by Vermeer
- One hot pepper
- Puts a new boat in water
- Titanic is a romance __ film from 1997
- Altogether, absolutely
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 196
Parent category: Codycross Ancient Egypt
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.