Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 194 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Ancient Egypt category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 194 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 194 puzzle 2
- Charles __, film industry icon
- Fellowship, club, group of people
- Huldrych __, Swiss religious reformer
- Short pointed knives
- If you can't escape, then you're __
- Someone responsible for counselling others
- Never tasted by those who suffer defeat
- The art of making an image, not with paint
- Fine spray or mist, hair spray, odor spray
- Avoid a questioner, for he is also a __
- A vacuum __ keeps carpets clean
- Status of peasants under the feudalistic system
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 194
Parent category: Codycross Ancient Egypt
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.