Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 190 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Ancient Egypt category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 190 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 190 puzzle 5
- To remain in a country after your visa has expired
- Arc-eye __ has bright body and bluish tail
- __ Gums Murphy, a sax player in The Simpsons
- Profusion, over-abundance
- Small spoon, measurement, not tablespoon
- Wind systems with circular, swirling motion
- What every law has
- Out at sea, account used as a tax haven
- Wooden "legs" to help the injured walk
- Keith __, worst case for anti-smoking campaigns
- Paper container for a letter, found in offices
- Water activity with double-sided paddle
- Harvest month of the French Revolutionary calendar
- Book that features annual world's records
- To move someone down to the next division below
- Secretary, cabinet member of monetary issues
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 190
Parent category: Codycross Ancient Egypt
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.