Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 183 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Ancient Egypt category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 183 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 183 puzzle 1
- Extrusive rock formed from cooling of basaltic lava
- I come to bury Caesar, not to __ him
- Dana __; an FBI agent and doctor on The X-Files
- Fighting tool to defend blows
- Placing yourself by a fire or heater for __
- Gas gives you a high-pitched voice
- Sport played either on the field or ice
- Name of Serena Williams's first-born and husband
- A hard felt hat with a rounded crown
- Large tropical lizard, popular pet
- Dryads are tree __ in Greek mythology
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 183
Parent category: Codycross Ancient Egypt
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.