Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 155 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Sports category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 155 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 155 puzzle 1
- What you hear before train departure, All __
- Rum based Polynesian cocktail
- To join or fasten one thing to another
- Bowler's first goal; all ten pins in one roll
- Number system with only two symbols
- Soak in hot water to release the flavour
- African nation north of Lake Victoria
- Key on a map, tells what symbols mean
- Los Angeles soccer team that landed Beckham
- __ Harris, Creator of Hannibal
- What the first S in USSR stood for
- Scissors used to cut lambs wool
- __ Royale, David Niven spy film
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 155
Parent category: Codycross Sports
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.