Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 15 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Planet Earth category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 15 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 15 puzzle 5
- One who imagines while sleeping
- Penny wise and pound __
- Multiple dishes in a meal
- National property in another country
- __ horse, wooden children's toy with movement
- Skilled craft worker; makes furniture, art, etc
- Opposite of acceptance (e.g. of an invitation)
- Brussels is the capital of __
- Small piece of something; sample of music
- To quietly tiptoe up to someone
- Going without food or drinks before surgery
- A place where children stay while parents work
- Anything related to heredity in living organisms
- Place where historical documents are kept
- In language, overused expressions, done to death
- Ship's steering mechanism
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 15
Parent category: Codycross Planet Earth
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.