Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 15 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Planet Earth category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 15 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 15 puzzle 3
- You can't use others' original work due to this
- Environmental contamination
- Asian eating utensil usually made of wood
- Someone whose work is related to keys
- Barbra __, actress, singer and director
- Pure love and devotion
- Upper hand
- Type of swing dance from early 1930s
- Alternative to sugar
- La __, iconic 60s Fellini film set in Rome
- Fear of animals, especially all in one place
- Misnamed island owned by Denmark
- Ape that has long arms and reddish-brown hair
- Drawing type used to make cartoons
- To wear away the top layer of skin
- 80s, 90s family sitcom featuring the Olsen twins
- Study of objects in space
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 15
Parent category: Codycross Planet Earth
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.