Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 149 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Sports category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 149 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 149 puzzle 5
- Personify something
- Dried grape also used in oatmeal-based cookie
- __ Santos, right back played in 4 WCs for Brazil
- Bon __, good luck expression for tourists
- Arkanoid is based on the __ game Breakout
- A tall monument
- Put thread through the eye of one to begin sewing
- Bryan Adams' celestial hit
- Bengal __, Indian big cats with black stripes
- A cowboy of the South American pampas
- Some dinosaurs had these bony combs on their heads
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 149
Parent category: Codycross Sports
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.