Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 146 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Sports category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 146 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 146 puzzle 5
- Number of dots on the highest-ranked domino
- POD means Print on __
- Squeaky voiced Disney character
- Snow huts, snow houses
- Beer type includes milk, oyster, oatmeal and sweet
- __ skiing aka downhill skiing
- __ teeth usually come out from ages 17 to 20
- South __ suffered with the politics of Apartheid
- Lisa collects Malibu __ Dolls in The Simpsons
- Antonym of big
- A chess piece that jumps over all others
- Lizard, well-known for being a pet
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 146
Parent category: Codycross Sports
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.