Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 142 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Sports category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 142 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 142 puzzle 1
- A skilled performer of gymnastic feats
- Used by policemen and referees to get attention
- Without regard to the law
- Antelopes with a Zulu name
- Add value by renovating and reusing old objects
- Organs responsible for cleaning the blood
- Mary __, movie about a magical nanny
- Expressed scorn or contempt
- Hopes; anagram of praises
- __ Dickens, author of David Copperfield
- To cut or separate tissues for study
- Hope __ eternal
- A prison __ is sought after by law enforcement
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 142
Parent category: Codycross Sports
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.