Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 14 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Planet Earth category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 14 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 14 puzzle 4
- A small bright spot on an object or painting
- Religion founded in Jamaica in the 1930s
- Carefully transferring wine
- Eastern European oil-cooked fish on Christmas Eve
- Fresh Prince who became a Man in Black
- Attorney's assistant, not full lawyer
- Oldest woman in a family
- Type of snapdragon and Pilgrim Fathers' ship
- Westley in The Princess Bride
- Brings all the boys to the yard
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 14
Parent category: Codycross Planet Earth
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.