Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 139 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Culinary Arts category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 139 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 139 puzzle 2
- A box-shaped musical instrument
- Skiing event includes aerials, moguls, halfpipe
- Created with a holographic projector
- Venomous Asian snake
- A skin condition in humans
- State of having two sides that are not the same
- A round patty of ground beef in a split bun
- Effect reduces value of money over time
- Swedish city nicknamed the "Venice of the North"
- Capital of Pakistan
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 139
Parent category: Codycross Culinary Arts
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.