Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 138 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Culinary Arts category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 138 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 138 puzzle 2
- Disease was typical of seamen: lack of vitamin C
- The Force Awakens is set __ years after Episode 6
- Barn is __ quarters for the circus
- From one side to the opposite one
- Long rod inserted into foods to hold while cooking
- Taxi, Always Sunny star married to Rhea Perlman
- Samantha's mother in Bewitched
- Utensil used to remove skin from foods
- Koyukon name for Alaska's highest mountain
- __ shrimpgoby live with snapping shrimp
- Antonym of in front
- __ cord, nerve tissue protected by vertebrae
- Simultaneous discharge of firearms, as in a salute
- Collar, ring, shaft on a pipe for strength
- The middle number, not the average
- Pigs represent __ in Asia and Europe, piggy banks
- Type of disco dance with its own song
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 138
Parent category: Codycross Culinary Arts
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.