Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 137 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Culinary Arts category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 137 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 137 puzzle 3
- Brush this over pastries to give color
- Scheduled combat between two people
- Breaking the Sound __, 1952 British film
- Shadow caused by the Moon passing in front of the Sun
- Singer, Whitney Houston's cousin
- Acting on __ instead of thinking first
- Herbie Rides Again is a sequel to The __
- __ are members of the peach family
- Group that had a hit song called "Penny Lane"
- Day __, speculation of stocks, currencies
- Covering in a book that binds the pages
- Roger __, Swiss tennis champion
- Flowering part of a plant, when open
- Zealous supporter of a team
- To receive a payment
- Spectacles; lenses mounted in a frame
- Something made from clay and fired in a kiln
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 137
Parent category: Codycross Culinary Arts
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.