Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 133 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Culinary Arts category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 133 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 133 puzzle 5
- Eight sides, Stop sign shape
- Concealing an object in the hand
- Cher's comeback, club hit in 1999
- Country associated with the Singing Revolution
- Ancient Roman laced shoe-boot with hobnails
- Happy Meals make up 40% of McDonald's __
- Angiitis is inflammation of the blood __
- Name given to the leader of ancient Egypt
- Ran late
- One of the seven Emirates, with three enclaves
- Accounting books
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 133
Parent category: Codycross Culinary Arts
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.