Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 13 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Planet Earth category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 13 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 13 puzzle 5
- Spiny mammal; Sonic's species
- Meeting of cardinals to elect a new pope
- What doesn't kill you makes you __
- Sound, characters, or visual cue to gain access
- Comet discovered in 1995 by two americans
- Team or person that is expected to lose
- Saltwater clams, bivalves, used in seafood dishes
- Station at the end of the line
- Minced pork, beef or lamb shaped into a sphere
- Times __, serif font created for the newspaper
- An allotrope of carbon like the diamond
- Fear of good news
- Response to a situation, stimulus or treatment
- Country mostly covered by Kalahari Desert
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 13
Parent category: Codycross Planet Earth
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.