Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 124 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Culinary Arts category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 124 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 124 puzzle 5
- Someone who seizes people or things
- Considered hotspot for wine, cheese and baguettes
- Cleaned with a feather tool
- Underside, opposite of top
- A disease caused by Yersinia pestis
- A warning to stay alert
- The son of a sovereign or king
- Jesus was betrayed three times on this weekday
- Anagram of listen
- Chemical element found in all plants and animals
- Caveat __ or Let the buyer beware
- Video Music __, aka VMAs, hosted by MTV
- Mix of African, Spanish and French cultures
- Cool season mentioned in a Shakespeare title
- Conclusion, the end
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 124
Parent category: Codycross Culinary Arts
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.