Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 113 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Transports category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 113 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 113 puzzle 1
- Airline that operates the longest non-stop flight
- It has the most Rolls Royces per capita
- Capable of being warehoused
- Charles __ invented vulcanized rubber
- Concentrated melaninized cells, ephelides
- Itchy & __, cat and mouse role-reversal cartoon
- Summaries, outlines
- Another word for a spring onion or shallot
- American gangster during the Prohibition
- Massive monster with strength and powers
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 113
Parent category: Codycross Transports
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.