Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 109 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Transports category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 109 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 109 puzzle 1
- In the morning, kids are told to go get __
- The wooden clog came from this country
- Slaughterhouse staple, looks like hatchet
- Prima ballerina of The Dying Swan fame
- Bird known for its huge, beautiful tail displays
- Hell's __, Gordon Ramsay's inferno reality show
- To be filled with satisfaction about something
- Tolerated, suffered, felt
- The most venerated saint in Ireland
- Promised to be married
- Chairs with a tune, never enough for all
- Pertaining to or involving atomic weapons
- Lobe adornment
- Moves to a lower rank
- Someone in charge of a museum, collection
- Won the 57th Academy Awards for Best Movie
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 109
Parent category: Codycross Transports
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.